The Municipality of Morris-Turnberry is committed to continuous organizational improvement where all feedback is dealt with fairly in a respectful, transparent fashion as quickly as possible.

Service Requests:

A request for service can be made to the Municipality on behalf of a citizen for a specific service, or to notify the Municipality of Morris-Turnberry of a problem.   Examples include:

  • Reporting a pothole
  • Missed garbage/recycling collection
  • Reporting a damaged boulevard tree
  • Alerting the Municipality of no water service

Service Request Form

You may submit your complaint via the the Service Request Form.  The form can be printed and delivered to the Municipal office by mail or in person. You can also fill out the form and email it to



A general or specific request for information regarding a Municipal program or service made by a citizen that is resolved at the point of service delivery. For answers to your questions regarding the Municipality’s programs or services, please explore this website or contact the appropriate Department.

Opinions and Comments

Letting the Municipality know how a program, service or other Municipal matters is meeting the expectations of the user. To provide this type of feedback, please contact the appropriate Department.


A complaint is an expression of dissatisfaction related to a Municipal program, service, facility, or staff member, where a citizen believes that the Municipality of Morris-Turnberry has not provided a service experience to the customer's satisfaction at the point of service delivery and a response or resolution is explicitly or implicitly expected.

Submitting a Complaint

In order to submit a formal complaint to the Municipality of Morris-Turnberry, you will be asked to provide the following information:

  • Details of what happened
  • Where did this happen?
  • Is it within the Municipality of Morris-Turnberry's responsibility?
  • When was the occurrence?
  • Who was involved?
  • What was said or done at the time of occurrence?
  • What kind of resolution is being sought?
  • Contact details of the complainant.

All complaints will be dealt with in a confidential manner according to the Municipal Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act. Information will be collected, used and disclosed in accordance with the Act. More information on the Act is available on our website.

You may submit your complaint via the Complaint Form.  The form can be printed and delivered to the Municipal office by mail or in person. You can also fill out the form and email it to

Complaint Form

Get In Touch