Morris-Turnberry Taking Precautions in Response to COVID-19
In the interest of the health and well being of all residents, visitors and staff, the Municipality of Morris-Turnberry is taking measures in response to the developing situation regarding the Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19).
At this time the Municipality is taking the following steps to ensure the health and safety of our employees and community members:
- The Municipal office at 41342 Morris Road will be closed to the public.
- Appointments are available for those with business that requires an in person meeting.
- Operations continue, and staff are available to provide assistance via telephone or email. Payments are still being accepted online and via the drop box located at the office.
- The regularly scheduled meetings of Council will proceed as an electronic meetings. Details about how to participate will be posted with the agenda.
- The Bluevale community hall is closed to the public until further notice, and all scheduled events have been cancelled.
- The Building Department office is closed to the public except by appointment. Staff are available by email or telephone to answer questions, and applications are being accepted via email and the drop box located at the office.
- Operations at the Morris Landfill will continue as normal, though non-essential visits are discouraged.
Residents are encouraged to keep up to date on the recommendations of Huron Perth Public Health during this time. Municipal staff will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates as they become available.
We thank you for your cooperation and understanding as we navigate this situation together.