The Municipality of Morris-Turnberry requires the following employee(s)
1 (one) Rural Roads Operator – for Seasonal position (Winter)
1 (one) Rural Roads Operator – for Casual position (Winter)
A job description for the position is available for review on the Municipal website www.morristurnberry.ca or at the Municipal Office.
The successful applicant must possess the following:
- Minimum Valid Class G driver’s license with acceptable driving record
- Class DZ or higher is considered an asset
- Ontario Secondary School Grade 12 Diploma
- To be familiar with the operation and maintenance of heavy equipment
- Experience in winter maintenance will be an asset
- Ability to start on or before December 1, 2023 is an asset.
Please submit a Letter of Interest, Resume and a Copy of Driver’s Abstract,
to the undersigned by - Jobs will be posted until filled
For further information contact the undersigned.
Director of Public Works
Municipality of Morris-Turnberry
PO Box 310,
NOG 1HO Telephone - 519-887-6137
Fax Number - 519-887-6424
We appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.